Thursday, November 7, 2013

Adorn the Table | The Modern Centerpiece

For curious minds & visual seekers, ultra-modern centerpieces are my tablescape inspiration for this week.

What I love most about an ultra-modern centerpiece is the sleek and strikingly artistic elegance it brings to a table and / or event. To get this look, it would be best to use mono or dichromatic florals displayed in a minimalistic manner. (When I say minimalistic, I mean by using a few blooms or by using simplistic containers.) Your centerpiece can be symmetrical or asymmetrical; structured or not. It is truly up to you, the designer, to craft your vision into reality because it is what you do with the florals that will transform your centerpiece into a piece of art.

Here are a few ways I prefer an ultra-modern centerpiece to look and what I hope will help with your florspiration.

Hot Style Design


New Creations Weddings


Tantawan Bloom


Datura, A Modern Garden


The Designer Pad


Polka Dot Bride


Elizabeth Anne Designs

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips